Black Grove Woods
- To increase access to the countryside and wild spaces for all to rediscover ways to interact, play, create and learn safely in the outdoors.
- Raise awareness of natures cycles and cultivate an empathy for this planet and the environmental challenges we face.
- Support people to learn new skills and create volunteering opportunities to enable qualifications for employment opportunities.
- Promote community cohesion and reduce social isolation.
- Open access forest school sessions for members of the community with children to attend.
- Hold outdoor education courses for all ages, including bush craft and expedition skills.
- Hold sessions for school and community groups and holiday camps for school children.
- Hire to private groups for celebrations, team building and meetings for example.