- To restore soil health and biodiversity.
- Cruelty free livestock keeping.
- Environmentally sustainable, resilient, Low carbon farming.
- Integration of lifestyle with natural and renewable cycles
- Allow access to nature, wild spaces and a working farm to the community.
- To use holistic planned grazing, regenerative agriculture and practice organic farming.
- To capture rainwater and create damns, ponds and lagoons.
- To farm off Grid, minimize use of fossil fuels, capture renewable energy, use people power and hand tools where possible.
- To compost waste and recycle where possible.
- To plant a forest garden.
- To manage the coppice woodland.
- Host social enterprises which allow community access.
- Raise awareness and educate about off grid lifestyles.