Black Grove Greens
- To produce organically grown, fresh and nutritious fruit and veg and healthy meat and animal products
- To direct market to local people first.
- Provide opportunities for learning growing and farming skills.
- Promote community cohesion and reduce social isolation.
- To provide produce to local pubs,markets, restaurants and shops.
- To run a CSA box scheme with local members.
- To preserve excess fresh produce.
- Hold regular volunteer days and open days with a reach out to community groups and those in recovery.